Monday, February 27, 2012

Lila

A Conversation with Lila
3 Years Old
My favorite food is: crackers.

My favorite sport to play is: soccer. Because I have a soccer ball.

The toy I love to play with the most: princess dresses.

Something that scares me is: lions because they could eat me all up.

The thing I do most awesomely is: coloring in the tub.

If I can go anywhere in the world, I'd go: to the beach.

My favorite colors are: pink and purple.

When I grow up, I'm going to become: Tinkerbelle.

My favorite thing to do with mom + dad is: go to the park.

My favorite show is: Olivia.

When I was little, I used to: eat cheerios and scrambled eggs.

My favorite season of the year is: sunny.

My favorite snack is: crackers.

The most yucky food is: trash.

My best friend is: Lincoln. And Coco.

If I had one wish it would be: that Jezzy had some dog food.

2 comments:

  1. I just love these interviews! Too cute. And you can hardly tell that they are your kids after hearing those answers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lila Pearl, you already are the best Tinkerbelle! You really do have the sunniest outlook.... the beach....the sun.....ahhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete