Sunday, February 19, 2012

Things That Make Me Go Hmmmm...


I have met quite a few people in my life that tell me I don't look a thing like a 'Karla'.

Okaaaay.

Is that a compliment? A dig on my name perhaps? Do I just not do the name justice???

Consequently, I have also met lots of people that tell me I look exactly like a 'Karla'.

And so what in the world does THAT mean?

Today was an I do-not-look-like-a-Karla-type-of-day.
(According to a random lady.)

So if you happen to think about it, someone please tell me what the freak a KARLA looks like.

K. Thanks. Bye.

:)

2 comments:

  1. What? Are you having a bad day? Really, I have never even thought about your name. I love it. It's as pretty as you are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...what makes someone feel they should tell a person that they don't look like their name or do? I have never even thought about whether you look like a Karla...well...because YOU ARE KARLA! So odd. People sometimes need to think through their thoughts before speaking them. I do however think about my kids that way...like Jason does not look like a Jaxon and Jaxon doesn't look like a Jason...but their my kids and so that's different. LOL! Hope the day improved considering it is just about OVER!

    ReplyDelete