Monday, February 27, 2012

Lincoln

A Conversation with Lincoln
3 Years Old
My favorite food is: rice and beans.

My favorite sport to play is: basketball. Because when you play basketball, you get to wear basketball stuff.

The toy I love to play with the most: My Batmobile.

Something that scares me is: bad guys. And bad guys go to jail.

The thing I do most awesomely is: I'm the best listener.

If I can go anywhere in the world, I'd go: hiking.

My favorite colors are: orange and blue.

When I grow up, I'm going to become: a T-Rex.

My favorite thing to do with mom + dad is: color.

My favorite show is: Little Bear.

When I was little, I used to: sleep in a cradle.

My favorite season of the year is: sunny.

My favorite snack is: popcorns.

The most yucky food is: hot dogs.

My best friend is: Sissy.

If I had one wish it would be: that it would be sunny.


1 comment:

  1. Hot dogs....the trauma lives on! Excellent interview. Thanks, LincMan:)

    ReplyDelete