Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily #6

Today was waaaaay better.
Thankyouverymuch.

I decided to take the twins out for soup after school today because it was so very cold.  
Lincoln chose chicken noodle.  Pearl chose tomato.  And then they got a Christmas cookie.
Tis' the season!  

It was fun to have a lunch date with all 3 of my kiddos.  
Two older ladies lunching at a table nearby kept staring us, 
trying to determine if I was the mother of all these kids.
Yes.  
Yes, I am.

After I dropped the kids off at preschool this AM, I picked up my sweet + exhausted Colt.
He immediately fell asleep on my shoulder for well over an hour.  
(One of the longest naps in the past few days.)
So I forgot about all the 'stuff' I wanted to get done.  
I sat there in my jammies, drank my cold coffee and enjoyed every moment.
I  listened to his sweet breathing on my neck and decided I might be the most blessed girl ever.
Just look at that sweet face.  

Life is good friends, life is good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment