Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Daily #4

Today was verrrry cold!  Not midwest cold or northeast cold, but definitely pacNW chilly.
The high was probably 35. So we bundled up.  
I'll take sunny + 30's over 50's + gray any ole' {late fall/early winter} day.
I wish I had a pic of the twins.  They looked so precious decked out in their winter gear.
On another note, winter gear + car seats=nightmare.  Seriously, how do you people in the tundra-like climates do it?!  I about lose my ever-loving mind when the kids rip off every article of clothing you just painstakingly put on them.  
Anyway.
Colt + I went to the Goodwill and picked out 7 old Christmas records for 7 bucks for our family to enjoy.  {The old crooner-ones.}  And we have been spinning them all afternoon.  
So lovely.

Here's a pic of Colt enjoying the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment