Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Daily #31

Here we are, the very last day of 2013.
My.
This year will go down as one of the greatest for me.
The year we became a family of 5.  

Here are my Instagram photos from the year.
It makes my heart burst with happiness, {and a little sadness too}, watching this year flash by.
Mostly happiness of course, but it is a little heartbreaking as a mama to watch how quickly the days go by.

And here are the pics from Brian's phone.


I'm looking forward to 2014 and all of the surprises it has in store for us.

We brought in the new year in our pajamas.  
We made chocolate chip cookies and homemade noisemakers.  
And then we had a dance party.  
Our family danced + danced until we were sweaty, thirsty and ready for bed.
Then we shook our shakers and banged on our pots + pans.
We smooched + snuggled and headed to bed.

I love our little family.


1 comment:

  1. You don't even know me (I knew Kelsey at apu) but I often look at your blog via hers because I just think you are the cutest family (and you are a great writer!) anyway I'm ringing in the new year at work and you have me in tears over your sweet videos. What a blessed year you have had. May your family also be blessed in the year to come!

    ReplyDelete