Friday, December 13, 2013

December Daily #13

The twins each have a small tree in their rooms.  
I noticed that Brian wrapped my Grandma Masters blanket around Lila's as a skirt last week and thought it was just so adorable.  
Today I asked him when he did that and he said he hadn't.  
He thought I did.  
Nope.
Come to find out, it was Lila.  
That Pearl.  So creative, so smart, so observant.
My girl.

This is the December pic for the Krug family calendar.  
I just love looking at this picture every day.
I love all those dudes.
A lot.

Today was Christmas cookie day.  And sis was my best helper.  
Give this girl a task, and she thrives.  
She loves to work.  She loves to feel helpful.  She appreciates working together, side by side with me.  

As I surprise, I downloaded the Frozen soundtrack for the kids today.  
The listened to it start to finish 2 times in a row.  
They just loooooved it.  
Lila was mesmerized by the music.  
At one point, I noticed she was listening with her eyes closed.  I asked just what in the world she was doing.  She told me she was using her imagination while the music played.  
Lincoln told me the exact part in the movie that the song was played.  
Fun to see how music impacts each of them.

Decorating the cookies before...

...and we're done.  
The kids have gotten A LOT better at decorating since last year.  
Santa would be wise to stop by the Swishers tonight.













2 comments:

  1. Wow, I would have loved to been part of your cookie bake with Lila and Linc. Thanks for sharing the pics. The tree skirt is adorable. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would have loved to been part of your cookie bake with Lila and Linc. Thanks for sharing the pics. The tree skirt is adorable. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete