Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Daily #11

We bought Linc these pants from H + M a while back.  
He chose them because the suspenders.  Obviously.  
They are his first choice every time they are in his drawer.
This boy!  I mean!!!  
I will physically harm anyone who hurts this boy.
He is so very special.
To know Lincoln, is to love him
Love with a capital L.

Today was a calamity of errors.  Oh, the kids were great!  So great!!!  
Just everything else that could go a wrong DID.  A sweet friend reminded me tonight that it was probably because I was trying to do too much.
Story of my life.
I'm thankful for friends that give you reality checks.
But I did make cookies for the Christmas party tonight, dammit. 
 I did make cookies.
And I backed up my phone which was long overdue.  

It's the little things people.


No comments:

Post a Comment