Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Coco!

I had a great idea!

The twins youngest Krug-side cousin turned 2 on Wednesday. So I thought we would go to our favorite cupcake store to get a special treat to celebrate.

Because we missed the party...

...Because they live in California...

...Where it is sunny...

...But, whatever.

Anyway, I had the great idea that we would video us singing to Coco before eating our treat. Check out if my idea was a success. (Hint-It wasn't!) And be sure to enjoy my singing while your at!



So apparently asking my little guy to sit in front of a very special and very rare treat was pure torture.

Hilarious!

By the way, Coco won't be the youngest for long. Kels is just a few weeks away from the arrival of her little brother. Yay! And I'm gonna go down for his birth. Yay! I can't wait. I missed Lucca's birth because I had my hands full with 4 week old twins. I can't wait to love on a new little Chao. Mmmmm! Babies are delicious!

3 comments:

  1. That's priceless! So sweet of you to celebrate Lucca's day like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. yes babies are delicious:) i can't wait for the arrival of the littlest chao!

    ReplyDelete