Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Perspective

Today was interesting.

Sick Buddy.
A very sleepy Sissy.
A puking dog.
Brian away on business.
Etc.


But in the midst of all this craziness, I was feeling super-blessed.

I'm thankful that B has a job that provides for us. (Even when he has to be gone.) Blessed that I get to be at home everyday with my children. Especially the sick days. Thankful that when my little dude gets sick, being held by his mama makes his world right. Thankful that Lion Swisher kept my boy company today. (If you know Lincoln, you know Lion!) Grateful for super-insurance that allow visits to Urgent Care a lot stressful than it could be otherwise. Thankful for a helpful Pearl. What a compassionate little thing she is.

And Jezebelle. Well she keeps me company when all the dust settles at night. And somehow this 25 pound beagle makes me feel very safe when the big guy is gone.

Well her and the rifle.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet--you have a lot to be thankful for--many blessings!!Hope Lincoln is feeling better today...Nanny S

    ReplyDelete