Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Updates YO!



10 things about Lila Pearl:

1. She wants pink everything. Although purple is slowly entering the circle. Slowly.
2. She sings all the time.
3. She says 'No, I don't want to', 'Stop that', 'Don't do that', 'I'm not', etc. way too much.
4. She is into everything. (Which can be super-annoying!) But usually upon further inspection, the things she is into are things that she does to be like mommy. Make-up, my jewelry, my shoes, my deoderant, my clothes, carrying my purse and wallet, taking out my dishes... you get it. So it's really pretty (annoyingly) sweet.
5. She insists on wearing short sleeves. INSISTS!
6. She prances.
7. She's an amazing eater.
8. If you ask her a question, she will (almost) always say no.
9. She's a comforter to others.
10. She will tell you Lincoln is her best friend.



10 things about Lincoln:

1. He is very coordinated + super-strong.
2. He likes to make people happy.
3. He has one of the best laughs ever. Seriously, EVER!
4. He likes to wear 'cozy pants' for his nap.
5. He takes off his socks and trades with Lila at least once a day.
6. He would rather play than eat. Which is frustrating. Especially since we know he likes food and could use extra calories.
7. He will not stop jumping on our couch. A battle everyday.
8. He always takes his jacket and shoes off when we are at a restaurant or store. Kills me!
9. He loves his family.
10. He will tell you Lila is his best friend.



2 comments:

  1. First of all...love those little people. Getting soooo big!

    Second of all...your yard is looking A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And Lila just looks SOO grown up in those pics. Miss those little cuties like crazy!

    ReplyDelete