Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Walking

Walking with these babies is a must. I have walked with these babies almost every single day since we came home from the hospital. The babies were only 6 days old on our first walk. It was a clear day, but about 30 degrees and freeeeezing! I didn't really walk, more like shuffled...very slowly. (Notice I still couldn't button the bottom button of my jacket!)

The babies love the fresh air, and I love the change of scenery. I need the change of scenery...

Have you heard it rains a lot here in Seattle? Well when it does, like today, this is how we roll...

***Jemi, we L.O.V.E the hats!!!***



2 comments:

  1. Good job getting those nerds out everyday. I know it's not easy - not easy at all, but so important for all of you. Can't say I've ever walked a baby with plastic over them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it too! So wish I was swinging at the park instead of at work. :( - Jemi

    ReplyDelete