Thursday, February 18, 2010

Night Stand


As I was getting ready for bed last night I was laughing to myself about all the random things that are on my night stand. I mean seriously, how much has changed in the last year?!? Here is my list...quite telling of who I am and where I am in life right now.

  • 2 baby bottles
  • water bottle
  • Infant Motrin
  • nail polish
  • lamp
  • lotion
  • dog collar
  • Cooking Light magazine
  • Sunset magazine
  • People magazine
  • Parenting by the Book by John Rosemond
  • I, Alex Cross by James Patterson
  • journal w/ 2 pens
  • baby monitor (no need for an alarm clock)
  • hair ties
  • pacifier
  • random baby shoe
  • booger sucker
What is on your night stand???

4 comments:

  1. That is funny! Get used to it. Life will be that way for a bit. Hopefully it is not driving B nuts! Oh, well. He'll get over it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You know my night stand is currently blocked by the co-sleeper so I have very little access to the shelves. But now that I think about it my night stand has more junk then necessary items. I should go clean it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is classic. Love that you still have the polish! Don't forget to give yourself a little pamper - even if it is just a bit of pink glitter. LOVE IT. :)
    -Jemi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Children's Tylenol, Saline drops for stuffy little noses, rubber band, Parenting by the Book is usually there too! And I do have an alarm clock not to wake me up but to show me the ungodly hour that Brenna is waking up, usually with a wet diaper!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete