Thursday, February 11, 2010

1st Birthday Party (x2)

Well we did it! Last Sunday we threw the big 1st birthday bash, with you know, about 30 of our family and closest friends. It was a perfect party. I would only change 2 things. Our Linc-man was soooo sick, but he was a trooper and definitely didn't disappoint when it came to digging in to the cupcake. Also, I left my camera in the car after the dedication. I was so busy during the party, I couldn't remember where it was. So thanks Dad for getting these shots. What an amazing day, shared with the people we love, in honor of our double blessings.

I made all the decorations. Yeah, I have way to much free time.


The only shot with the lighted candle. Dang it!





2 comments:

  1. The party looks like it would have been SO much fun! :) And you totally rocked the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun great decorations,fine food and good company!!!!! Cute pictures!!!! They look like they had fun!!!! Nan S

    ReplyDelete