Saturday, March 15, 2014

Conversation with Lila


A Conversation with Lila
  You can read her answers from the last 2 years HERE and HERE.



My favorite food is: a sandwich with cheese, sweet pickles, mayonnaise, mustard, turkey (if you have it), tomato, avocado and lettuce.

My favorite sport to play is: soccer because you get to take the ball away from the other person.

The toy I love to play with the most: my mermaid Barbie.

Somethings that scare me are: when lions roar, bears growl + wild banshees.

The thing I do most awesomely is: swing.

If I can go anywhere in the world, I'd go: to Disneyland with Lucca.

My favorite colors are: blue, purple and pink.  Mixed.

When I grow up, I'm going to become: a hairstyler.

My favorite thing to do with mom + dad is: go to the movies to watch Frozen.

My favorite shows are: Sheriff Callie and Peg + Cat.

When I was little, I used to: to play on the floor.

My favorite season of the year is: snowy.

My favorite snacks are: Pirate Booty, grapes, blackberries and cheese.

The most yucky food is: crab.

My best friends are: Samantha, Lucca + Olivia.




1 comment: