Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Girlfriend, Turn Your Wipers On

Our precious Lila Pearl is a big ball of awesomeness.

Yesterday when I was driving home from school, it started to rain. (For the love!)  Anyway, it was pretty light and I hadn't yet felt the need to wipe the drops from my windshield until Sissy piped up from the back seat:

'Girlfriend, turn your wipers on!'

I mean.

After I did, she proceeded to tell me that was MUCH BETTER.  Now I could drive her more safely.

How can you not love this chick?!

The point of this post however is to just document that today Lila learned how to tie her shoes.  

Smarty Pants.

Tomorrow she is wearing Lincoln's shoes to school because his have laces.  

How did she get so big?   
In my mind she still is my baby.
Tonight she + I took a tub together and I savored every single minute of it.


My girl.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Pearly!!! Love that girl!!! The other nite when I couldn't understand what her friends name was, even after she said it 3 times, she quietly just looked to see if I had my hearing aids in...she never said a word about them...:) Nan S

    ReplyDelete