Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Weekly Colt


Hard to fathom life before Colt.

He's made us all happier than we knew we could be...Daddy, Lila, Lincoln and me.

I wrestle every day with mama-guilt.  
Did I do enough?  
Did I recognize all of children's individual needs?  
Did I have meaningful one-on-one time with all 3?  
Did my scary mom voice get used too much?  
Was I patient enough? 
Kind enough?  
Did I provide enough creative experiences?  
Did we go outside enough?  
Did I show all the turds just exactly how much I love them all?  
Did I make them each feel as special as they are?

What I do know for sure is you were enough for me Colt.  
Just like your precious sis + bud, you fill me with joy beyond what should be allowed. 

Colt, you made life full when you became a Swisher just 28 weeks ago.

And I have never looked back!

1 comment:

  1. You are the ultimate teacher:). Doing a great job, Karla!

    ReplyDelete