Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Conversation with Lincoln


A Conversation with Lincoln
You can read what he said the last 2 years HERE and HERE. 


My favorite food is: pizza.

My favorite sport to play is: football, because it's fun to pass.

The toy I love to play with the most: knights.  Because they have cool armor.  And my bike.

Something that scares me is: wolves with red eyes.

The thing I do most awesomely is: being a ninja.

If I can go anywhere in the world, I'd go: to LegoWorld.

My favorite color are:  blue.

When I grow up, I'm going to: a ninja.

My favorite thing to do with mom + dad is: giving presents to each other.

My favorite shows are: Paw Patrol + Rescue Heroes.

When I was little, I used to: to say mon-ee.  (monkey)

My favorite season of the year is: spring, so I can jump in the pool and relax. 

My favorite snack is: fishy crackers + Pirate Booty + circle crackers.

The most yucky food is: roasted carrots.  And poop.

My best friends are: Maxton + Ben. 

No comments:

Post a Comment