Thursday, January 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Today my friend from MOPS pushed her double snap-n-go in to our meeting with her newborn twins.  
You better believe I had a serious flashback!  
It took me right back to almost 5 years ago when I had the pleasure of pushing that contraption around.
Chatting with her today made my brain flood with memories of our twins.

  The night before the twins arrival.  
38 1/2 weeks pregnant.
50 extra lbs. of loveliness.
I was determined not to buy anymore shirts the last month of pregnancy.
But I only fit into 2.
Fit into 2 with my belly hanging out!  
Hence the hands on the bottom of my shirt.
And the stains.

The moment.
The best moment.
There are no words.

Perfect little turds.
Lincoln Scott 5.8 lbs
Lila Pearl 6.8 lbs

Looking young + tired.
Feeling overwhelmingly blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment