Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Night Blues



Getting a little case of the SNB's around here.  

My guy's first full week back at work and I'm going to miss him.
And the extra set of hands he provides.
Because we have a lot of kids!!!

We had sunshine today.  
Freezing, cold, glorious sunshine.  
[But I'll take that any day over the rain.]

We had an at home jammie day today.  
I'm still in mine!
We emptied piggie banks: sorted and rolled the change. 
173.00 for Lincoln and 173.50 for Lila
We watched football.
Laundry.
Changed sheets. 
Snuggled the baby.
Frozen soundtrack all day!  Everyday!
Pizza for dinner.
Played with Christmas toys.
LAZY.

And the twins told us about 100 times what a fun day it was.

Living the dream.

1 comment:

  1. He is so stinking cute!!!! Your whole family is. How I would love to sit down and hang out with you one day too. But I know that sounds creepy since you have no idea who I am. (I think a friend of your cousin or a friend or someone told me about you because she thought you were adorable and knew I'd get a kick out of reading your blog.) So many things I'd love to ask you!! Hope you have a great first week with your husband back at work. I know how unfun that can be. Blessings!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete