Friday, January 3, 2014

Oh, The Things They Say

Listen, a month from today our twins are turning 5.
But for your safety and my sanity DO NOT MENTION IT TO ME.
I will cry.
And then I will hurt you for reminding me. 
And then I'll probably cry some more. 

 There are just a few words left that one of the twins mispronounces.  
And they just happen to be some of my favorites.  
I intend on never correcting them.  
They will be self-corrected before we know it.  
So in the meantime, B + I just smile when it happens.
Smile AND forever change the words in our vocabulary to the 
words the twins say that bring us so much joy.

Here are the ones I remembered tonight...
Brecause : because
Breakpast : breakfast 
Restauronk : restaurant
Last day : yesterday
Renember : remember
Tavle : table
Strawberry Cortcake : Strawberry Shortcake
The Nerfs :  The Smurfs

[Restauronk + brecause are my personal favorites.]




No comments:

Post a Comment