Tuesday, January 7, 2014

3 Loves

Colt is dreamy.  
This boy lights up when I walk in the room.
His eyes twinkle and his smile is instant.
I have to say, it is pretty dang awesome.
The feeling is mutual.
Obviously.

My girl has been so wonderful the past week.
So wonderful.
And kind.
And helpful.
And funny.
She also almost knocked herself out on the coffee table this week.
Obviously.

Oh, Lincoln.
I've never met a dude who like to play more.
He made a lever and pulley system over our stairs yesterday and has been 
taking things up and down ever since.
School, eating, going to the bathroom and cleaning up all get in the way of PLAYING.
Obviously.

2 comments:

  1. love them with my whole heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great kids! I know these are the busy, crazy years, but you're and B are doing a great job. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete