Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkins

We made our annual patch outing with the cousins this past weekend.  
I'm not quite sure when all the turds became so big. 
 Trent will look me in the eye before I know it, Landon and I are pretty much in the same weight class, the twins can carry their own pumpkins 
and Carleigh's thighs have doubled since I last saw her.

Oh, TIME, you are such a son-of-a-gun.


My world.
Captured in one little posed picture at a pumpkin farm.

Oh yes, we did the hay ride.  
Brian's smile just seems to say, 'I'm living!' right there, doesn't it?!

First year doing the corn maze.  
And man, was I thankful to not have to do it again for another year.


We are the in-laws.  
(Da, da, daaaaaaa.)
And there is not a baby in the bjorn.  So that's interesting, no?!
And this lovely pic was snapped by Lincoln.
In the corn maze.
That I happily don't have to do for another year.  
(Did I already mention that?)


I love the pumpkin patch.
Even if it is our tradition that we always leave pumpkin-less.

That is what grocery store pumpkins are for!


1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh. and I think you and Geoff look pretty happy to be in the corn maze. Your smile says it all!

    ReplyDelete