Monday, October 8, 2012

Hello again.

I'm so behind on blogging I actually forgot my password when I just logged in.
No lie.
We have been having an amazing, most-likely-to-never-happen-again indian summer in the Puget Sound.  
It has been ever so lovely.  


Here are some pictures from our favorite local beach.
We have convinced the twins it is actually our beach.
Swisher Beach.


And every time we cross the bridge, Lila + Linc say... 
'there's our beach!'


And I think, 
Yes.  Yes it is.

I just love how Brian's glasses are crooked in this pic.  
It's just our lives completely.

Pictures courtesy of Lincoln.





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE UPDATES....YOUR BEACH, YOUR BABIES LEARNING AND DOING ALL THEIR AMAZING ADVENTUROUS NEW THINGS,THE PUMPKIN PATCH, THE FAIR..... SOOOO MANY AWESOME MEMORIES....LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DISNEYLAND PICS:) LOVE YOU ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete