Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer

Well today is the first official day of summer. DO YOU HERE THAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST??? Bring it. Don't give us any of this El Nino or La Nina nonsense. We demand summer. You played us last year, I'm not having it again. Take away the clouds and reveal all the beauty that keeps us here year after year.

Here is a recent family picture. This is just about as good as it gets right now people. I love it.

Yesterday we went to Pt. Defiance park and walked all around the rose gardens and ponds. Fun and free. We will do this again for sure.

Checkin' out our veggies. This picture kinda blew me away because these 2 just look so big. I love this age. I mean LOVE.

Sitting on our front porch. This mama's heart just melted away at this moment.

Painting, painting and more painting this summer. Such a great outside activity.

I made Brian his most favorite dessert for Father's Day...Blackberry cobbler. I had some super-delicious nectarines hanging around so I added those too. Try it! You will love. Promise.

These are pretty much the moments that I hope to remember always.


Hey NW peeps, I need your help! What activities, festivals, parks, farmers markets, special events or basically anything are your favorites in the summertime. Hook a girl up and give me the info!

No comments:

Post a Comment