Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ever Wanna Freeze Time?

Because once I became a mama, I found that there were many, many times I have had this thought. On Monday I had this thought several times throughout the day.

We had just returned from a fantastic vacation, we were thrilled to see our kids, my parents were visiting and the sun even made several brief appearances. It was lovely.

And then I saw this...
...which I have many times before. But I just love it so. My little family. Working, playing and enjoying life in our big ole' yard. The yard we bought just about a year ago. Because we wanted a place that our kids could run around and explore.

And my boy. This dude. My heart just explodes for him. Looking all big on his scooter and the outfit he picked out all by himself.

And my Pearl. This little gal is my sweet pea. I couldn't snap a good picture of her on this day, but she just looked so beautiful. The sun reflecting on just how blue her eyes are and her long gorgeous hair blowing in the breeze. I adore her.

Our twins. Best friends. Hilarious. Trouble. Mischievous. Helpers. Sweet, Sweet, SWEET!


They are just growing so big! (And they remind me every day just in case I forget.)


No comments:

Post a Comment