Monday, April 5, 2010

Desperately Seeking Babysitter

If you know me, you know that I don't ask for much. But I do want something very bad. Very, very bad. Like get down on my hands-and-knees, pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top, be-your-best-friend kinda bad. I WANT A FREAKING BABYSITTER. The first year, I'll it admit, it was hard. Two itty-bitty infants, although adorable, are quite intimidating for pretty much everyone. I mean, I wanted to poop my own pants when I found out we were having two. Add in the breastfeeding part, and it was hard to get away. We got away for a lunch date about 3 times when family was in town, we went to a Halloween party and well, that's it folks. 14 months and that's it. Please feel free to give me some recommendations, pass my name along or move into my extra room (MOM).

2 comments:

  1. hey, its the baby person herself, courtney!! i will gladly come bring ty and play with ur kiddos anytime! u know i mean that!bring em on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get REALLY desperate, pretty please cherry on top, maybe we can be talked into it. Only maybe. Who knows, we may need a place to stay soon and we can be live in babysitters! :) Oh, but did I mention we were a package deal? :)

    ReplyDelete