Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blogging Queen

I know, I know--I'm sure you all have been missing my blog posts. In fact, it's probably just keeping you up at night wondering where in the cyber-world have my updates gone right? Yeah...right. For the record, I've missed you. Anyway the reason for the lack of blogs is simple--there have been a couple of glitches in the Swisher technology department lately.

A.)I may have spilled my much-needed morning coffee all over the keyboard of my Mac. Definitely a "Don't-tell-Brian!" moment for sure. Unfortunately he was sitting right next to me when the incident went down. Not. Good. The keyboard eventually dried out, and only one problem still lingers. The spacebar doesn't work. Thus inhibiting the blogging: Becausereallywhowantstoreadapostlikethis?!

B.) Also adding to the mayhem, my cell phone is toast. RIP my little black friend. I'm due for the lame cell credit in a month, so in the meantime, I am using an old clunker. That's right friends, if you receive a text from me in the next month or so, please know that I have painfully written it out the old-school T-9way. I am this cool folks. My cell dying probably has nothing to do with the fact that I allow my children to play with my phone pretty much all the time. Don't- tell-Brian.

Fear not, I will be back to blah, blah blogging this week. Let me leave you with this: This week we had 2 big adventures both involving large amounts of blood. We experienced 2 big-time accidents--one child busted a lip and left blood all over the floor of our local Walmart and another child left Fred Meyer with a black eye and a bloody face. Any guesses as to who did what?!? My Karcktails were definitely doubles this week.

5 comments:

  1. We have missed your blogging!!!We check it almost everyday to see what's up with the Swish x 4...and hope for pictures now and then..Hurry back...Nanny Swish

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have TOTALLY been missing the blog posts!! :) Can't wait for you to get back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't tell Brian if you promise, PROMISE not to tell Dad that I left the bathroom space heater on today for 5 hours - and left the house with it on, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was getting a little worried. Glad it was just a coffee spill. I check your blog EVERYDAY! ADORE IT! ~timi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have been one of those people looking for blog updates! I miss them! Want to see the little Swishers!!

    Okay...thinking that maybe I should spill coffee on my PC tower if that means I get a NEW iMac for my desk!! I think my desktop is acting foolish because I am praising (and smiling still) about my new MacBook. Are you getting a new laptop??? That is a perk right?!?!

    Oh...looking forward to the blogs about the incidents. When Johnathon was little he his is head on the corner of a wall and indented his forehead. I went into shock and couldn't even focus. Thank goodness my mom was focused and grabbed a bag of peas from the frig. After that bruise went away...he did it AGAIN. Then after that dropped a large can of greens on his foot. That was all in a month. The "oh crap" moments will happen and I imagine so much with twins. Oh...I am anxious already for my little boys. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete