Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Daily #8

{Don't stop me, I'm on roll with these December posts}

The Swisher annual Bunco party was tonight.
Why do these kids continue to get so dang big?! 
Will someone please give us a baby???
...or 2 or 3 or 10???
Brian + I will gladly take them all.

I turned around during the car ride and found our turds sitting like this.
Crazy Uncle Rus pointed out how thrilled Lincoln looks about this situation.

And lastly, our sweet Jezebelle.
Jez has certainly had us worried as of late.
She's been sick, injured and just acting old.
We love this broke-down gal.
And clearly, she thinks (knows) who runs this joint.

I'm exhausted and ready to go to sleep. 
But gosh darnnit, Brian just found a documentary about Bo Jackson on ESPN.
I love me some Bo Jackson, so perhaps I can hold out a few more minutes to hang with the big guy.

Is everyone doing good?
Enjoying the holiday season??

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures and updates! And, we watched the Bo Jackson documentary too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Adopt a baby. It is the best! ;)
    2. I don't want Jez to get old. I love her!
    3. We watched Bo last night too. :)
    4. Your blog posts are the best!!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete