Monday, December 10, 2012

December Daily #10

Today we made soup.

Linc told us hot soup was perfect for this cold, wintery day.
{You just have to adore that kid.}
They helped chop the carrots, celery + fennel.  
They peeled the onions, poured the stock and measured and dumped the herbs.
They added the tomatoes and beans.
3 year olds are highly capable..
And they sure do love helping.

I've taught these kids to write their names on every paper.
You can take the teacher out of the classroom...

Lila makes rainbow everything now.  
I just love it!

Don't you just love Lincoln's face here?  

I told Lila while they were working I was thinking about taking her to the beauty salon to cut a few inches off her hair...
she broke down in tears that she did NOT want to cut her hair again.
WHAT?!
She will be going soon though because her hair is getting stuck in her pants again.
That's how we measure when it's time.


If you follow me on Instagram, you know my whole goal was to get out of this get up today.
I did finally at about 2.
I'm about to go put it back on.

Brian is one lucky dude.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog. Bob has finally discovered the joy of "comfy clothes"!

    ReplyDelete