Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Daily #6

Oh, the mess that is small children.  
Here is a snapshot of our lives.

Lila always wakes up first from nap.
Always.
I think she likes the extra mama-time.
That AND she doesn't want to miss a thing.
So we hang.
And today I snapped a picture.

I broke out the glitter today.
If my house was burning down, I would grab:
Brian,
The Twins,
Jezebelle,
Our laptop...
and MY GLITTER.

We don't preschool. 
We project. 
A lot.
Especially at Christmas time.


I am mostly patient when we do these types of activites.
Mostly.
But sometimes I freaking freak my freak!
Because I am human after all.

And Lila is creative.  
(Doesn't really follow directions)  
(Marches to her own beat.) 
I love her ever so.

And Linc is a perfectionist.  
I have to remind him it is okay if he colors outside of the lines.
It's no big deal if he makes a 'mistake'.
Sometimes I want him to NOT to follow directions.

Twins are so fun.
Twins are like everyone else, so very different.


Here is Brian leaving to coach basketball for his first time ever tonight.
And he is this guys hero.

I sure do love these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment