Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Daily #11

Every single time I sit down, this happens.
I'm not complaining...we are a very cuddly family.
But I have to be honest, the 2 rather large 3 year olds, 
plus the Jezzy machine all fighting for space on my lap is becoming a little more uncomfortable.  

But I allow it to happen every time.  
Because someday they will be too big.  
Ugh.
And perhaps, someday they won't even want to.  
Double ugh.
Until then, this is how we roll.

I made a little Christmas present for Brian today.
I do hope he likes it.

Tonight we decorated our gingerbread trees.
Well Lincoln just ate the candy mostly.
I'm quite certain all he saw was the candy + frosting and was completely unaware of the decorating.

We got a package today.
Did I mention I love Christmas???
I remember getting wrapped Christmas presents in the mail from my long distance grandparents.  
They always even smelled like them.
Some very special Christmas memories indeed.

Sis did a beautiful job on her tree.
Obviously she took it very seriously.


Linc's finished project.
Notice A LOT less candy?!

On a completely random note, can any parent of young children please explain to me, 
WHY IN THE WORLD IS DORA YELLING ALL THE TIME?!?!


2 comments:

  1. Love the daily posts! I forgot you did these- adorable. Where does the time go? And BTW- I still think you are a rockstar. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I told Casey the same thing about Dora. She is so loud! ;)

    ReplyDelete