Monday, March 5, 2012

We're Going Out!


Tonight Brian + I are going out date.
(I'm sure our date will look similar to the picture.)
And for the first time, the twins are hanging out with a babysitter.

Hallelujah!

That's right, our children just turned 3 and this is the first time we are leaving them with a sitter.

Hallelujah!

They have hung out with their grandparents when they come for visits occasionally, but we have not had someone available on a regular basis for us. In fact, it's kinda sad how much not-alone time Brian and I have had the last several years. But don't be sad for us, (no way!), because times are a-changing. We have a sitter now.

Hallelujah!

And I think, in fact I know, this is gonna work out really well.

Hallelujah!

But I do hope we get home in time to watch The Bachelor tonight.
Don't tell Brian.



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Dave and I just went on our first date (in a long time) leaving MY baby (90-ish days til 13 yo) to babysit his brothers. It was awesome and only set me back $1/hour. I cannot believe Ben is going to be 13. He was just a sweet baby and adorable preschoolers a little while ago. Enjoy 3 while you are there. Each year is awesome, just in its own way. <3 you al1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh.....breathe in the freedom. Kids enjoying a new adventure in their life experiences. And you two get to enjoy being A.D.U.L.T.S:):):) Nice.

    ReplyDelete