Sunday, March 4, 2012

Evidence

Yesterday afternoon I came home from a hair appointment to a quiet house. The kids were napping and Brian was out in the yard working. And as I walked around and decided what area I was going to start cleaning first, I started laughing. BECAUSE can you ever tell that toddlers live here?!

Proof is in the pudding they say...

Exhibit A.
Leftover Valentine decorations. Whoops.

Exhibit B.
Random Trike

Exhibit, never mind--
These are just my bunnies I'm obsessed with.

Exhibit C.
The boots by our front door.

Exhibit D.
The mess.

Exhibit E.
The antibiotics in the fridge.

Exhibit F.
The Art Wall.

Exhibit G.
The random baby doll. That I will most certainly trip over.

Exhibit H.
The library books all dumped out of the library bag. Again.

Exhibit I.
The sweaters hanging by the stairs.

Exhibit J.
The bucket that is supposed to be filled with crayons.

Exhibit K.
The shoe pile.

Exhibit L.
The empty Ketchup bottle left on the table.

Exhibit M.
The bathroom literature.

None of these photos were staged.
Everything was exactly like this when I came home yesterday.
Hence the laughter.
Hence the endless cleaning and straightening up.

3 comments:

  1. Praise God for healthy, happy family living there:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...wonderful post! How blessed we are to be able to catalog the craziness! Thank you for the reminder that the mess=toddlers=happiness!!

    ReplyDelete