Friday, April 13, 2012

Mic Check 1-2, 1-2

Guess what?

I'm still here.

I know that may seem surprising being that I haven't posted a thing on this bliggety-blog in over a month, but I am.

I plan to write a proper post tomorrow, but until then I'll leave you with these...


We just finished making bunk beds for the twins. When I say we, I mean Brian. I came out to make some cuts with the saw, and when I did, I couldn't help but laugh hysterically every time. Power tools are fun!

Planting daffodils.

Taxes are a 2 beer night for the big guy. I love it when my guy drinks beer. Is that weird?

This is when we picked up Jezebelle from Casa Canine after our vacation. She was standing like this to lick up all the crumbs on the floor. For about 2 whole minutes. What a turd.

Lila has a new found love of hopscotch. So fun.

I'm so glad Lila + Lucca are buddies. I tell Kelsey that I didn't give Lila a sis, but I'm sure glad she has a Coco. Just as lovely.

And these rascals....Well, they just might be 2 of the sweetest boys there ever were. Kinda like their daddys. Their personalities remind me so much of each other. Studs.

Ballers. For real.

Easter egg hunts in the rain. Just as lame as they sound. Uhhhh!


Easter egging it up.

We went bowling for the first time with the twins. O my word! We will be doing it again + again.

They even got to rock the shoes.

This girl! Oh how I love this girl!


1 comment:

  1. You are a great subject for the camera bugs! Super pics!!!! Great memories.

    ReplyDelete