Tuesday, November 9, 2010

For Real

This is a busy, busy household. Here are just a few things that have happened in Casa Swish in the last week or so. For real.

-A pair of my heels were somehow put in the washing machine. And washed. Through a full cycle. (Not quite sure which turd was responsible for that one.) I did hear some unusual banging, but every time I thought to go investigate, I was distracted.

-Lincoln locked me out of the house. FOR REAL! Click HERE if you want to check out another time this little dude locked me out.

-Our little Pearl will randomly call Brian...BRIAN. Like 'Thank you, Brian' and 'Please, Brian' or 'Wow, Brian'. Hy.ster.i.cal.

-Every single time Lincoln gets in the car he cries and cries because he can't actually drive the car. Back-arching, screaming and just plain mad. For real!

-Lincoln took a chunk out of my face a couple of weeks ago. And then for the next 10 days as it it healed, (I'm telling you it was a CHUNK!), Lila told me every single time she looked at me, 'Mommy owie'. Made me feel so pretty.

-We've discovered that coloring on walls is so much more fun than coloring on paper. Five times this week. FIVE TIMES!

2 comments:

  1. All I can do is laugh. You are making some serious memories. Putting a screaming toddler in a carseat is NOT easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a song comin' on: Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end..... nice that the laughter balances the not so funny at the moment:):)

    ReplyDelete