Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I'm Thankful for Part 1

November is the month of gratitude. When people are thankful, people are happy. My kids are sleeping (THANKFUL), so I am typing fast. Please forgive me for my lack of puncuation, bad grammar and use of bullet points. Here are somethings I am thankful for today.

*that my children have NOT figured out how to crawl out the crib

*Yo Gabba Gabba

*Qdoba

*My body. {And not like ooh la-la my body is sooooo amazing.} More like wow, my body can carry two kicking + screaming toddlers around. (At the same time.) My body can spread 20 yards of bark and push a double stroller up many steep hills. My body can do cartwheels that make my kids laugh for days and throw a football with my husband that makes him smile. My body is healthy and able and for that I am so very, very thankful.

*The internet. Recipes, shopping, information and friends are always there.

*my morning coffee that is prepared for me by the hottest barista ever

*girlfriends. Always important, and never been more important all at the same time.

*Parks + libraries. These places are free people! If you're not using them, you must!

*Southwest Airlines and their amazing frequent flyer programs

*Skype

*Canadian relatives

*Books that help me relax at night.

3 comments: