Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Most Thankful For...

*My rockstar, super-manly and extra-funny husband. I'm mad for this dude. We sure can make each other crazy, but he is without a doubt my most favorite person. I thought there was no way I could possibly love him anymore than the day we got married. Boy, did I underestimate that.

*My children. I cannot even begin to describe how much I love these turds without getting emotional. Let me just say that becoming their mother changed me. Lila and Lincoln are our most-precious miracles. We would have several more children if we knew they would be just as fantastic as these little people. Maybe we will anyway...

*Our families are simply the best. Again, now that I have my own children I can't really describe my love for my family without getting emotional. Dammit! (Sorry mom.) When you have your own turds, you suddenly get slapped over the head and 'get it'. You {finally} understand how much your parents love you, how hard it is to be a parent, all of the sacrifices made along the way, their love that created you {ewwww and cool at the same time}, how excited they were when you took your first steps and uttered your first words...everything!

*Our new house. Probably one of the best decisions we've made to move out to the Harbor.

*Amazing friends.

*Healthy bodies.

*Our sweet little Jezebelle. The most terrible dog in the world. What joy {and frustration} she has brought to our life. Even though she tries to run away everytime the door is open, we know she loves us back.

Tis' the season of thankfulness. We are headed to Cali to spend time with the fam. I will be unplugging for the entire week. No blogging, no facebook or twitter and no cell phone. Just good old-fashioned family fun. And I couldn't be more thrilled.

Happy Thanksgiving friends!

1 comment:

  1. Happppppyyyy travels and a very happppppy and joy filled Thanksgiving to you and all the Calif. family!

    ReplyDelete