Sunday, January 3, 2010

Eagle Hunt

Today we went on an adventure. We loaded the babes up and headed north to the Skagit Valley in search of hungry eagles on the Sauk + Skagit rivers. This is a 2 1/2 hour drive. EACH WAY! The babies were very good and we saw dozens and dozens of beautiful eagles. NW peeps...do this! You will not be disappointed.

Daddy got Lila--

Mama got Lincoln--

Swish x4--

Yes, I can still hold them both. (And I have to do it a lot!)--

The babies reward for being so good??? Playing in the gravel!


3 comments:

  1. Now THAT was a fun day! Gorgeous mountain views, amazing close-ups of eagles, and good babies. Thank you for the experience. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their reward! I could stop laughing! they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! how adorable! you guys should totalllly be models for some outdoor magazine or some sport thing.... or even twins club.... sooo soooo precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete