Friday, April 11, 2014

Hello Weekend!

Happy Friday!
I sure do love the weekend.

Life has been a little crazy around here the past couple of weeks.
(Which is a gross understatement.)

But here are a couple of pics of some of the things that made my week swell.

I turned 35 on Wednesday. 
 I had an apt with the eye doctor.  I went in thinking I was going to amaze her with my perfect vision...
I walked out with a pair of glasses.
C'mon!

Then Brian took our sweet little family of 5 out for pizza at the local brewery for my special day.
And Colt spilled (a humongous) glass of ice water all over me before dinner began.
I was drenched.  Pants soaked.  Shoes soaked.  Underwear soaked.
Freezing.
But we stayed and (tried to) laugh at what a hot mess our beautiful little family is.  

Life is interesting with young children.  
Never dull, never predictable and always exciting.  
I'm so thankful for this beautifully messy life we have.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. SWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTT:):):) MEMORIES:):):) LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete