Tuesday, April 1, 2014

All The Things That Ache

Back,
(Upper + lower)
Shoulders,
Knees,
Wrists,
Arms,
and
Hips.

These are the parts of my body that ache from carrying my baby boy all the live-long day.
The baby aches.
I kinda remembered that this happens.  But whoa, it hurts.

Quads,
Butt,
Hamstrings,
And 
Calves.

These are all the parts of my body that ache from racing the twins on foot, scooter and bike up the hill yesterday.
Over and over and over again.
But man, was it fun!

Worth every ache and pain times a thousand.

Send wine + ib profin ASAP.


2 comments:

  1. This is a daily discussion at our house too. Especially with my 31 lb, 2 year old who LOVES to be held by his mama. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BONE DENSITY EXERCISES:):):)

    ReplyDelete