Friday, October 25, 2013

Da' Belly

This post is for my kids...someday.  
Actually, every single blog post I have ever written is really for them.  
I sure hope they appreciate it!

This is just a photo documentation of my growing belly with Colt.  
(I did it for the twins HERE you might remember.)

Pregnant here, but didn't know it for another week. 

The kids 4th birthday party.  
Only Kelsey + Kathy know we are pregs, but we told our families this night.

 Feeling as good as I look right here.  
Terrible.
Morning/All-Damn Day Sickness is no joke.

 Probably thinking I was reallllly getting big.

I think 19 or 20 weeks here.

After a workout the week before Mother's Day.

My friend Loretta + I in my first maternity shirt.
We were oyster picking.

Teaching Linc to ride a bike for the first time.

Going to a party. 

At the party.  On a boat.  
(*wink, K)

Can't hide it now.

 All the self-pics were for my sis. 
I'm so glad she made me take them so I can remember this belly. 
And my messy room.

4th of July hike @ Mt Rainier, Grove of the Patriarchs.  
Doesn't that sound sooooo cool?!

Whippin' your daddy at badminton. 
Alderbrook Resort for our 12th anniversary...7 months.

Mason Lake
7 1/2 Months preg in a swimsuit.  
I love my kids THAT much.

Definitely bigger than the last time I was in this outfit.

Month 8
It was a hot summer.
Very hot.

That shirt is working HARD for me.

Big belly, messy room.
Again.

My lopsided belly.
All 3 of my kids just love the right side of my belly.  

8+ months preg in a swimsuit at Suncadia.
(That will get you some stares at the pool.)

Last vacation as a family of 4.
Suncadia.

My crew at the shower.

9 months

39 weeks
Over it.

September 8th, ready to pop.

A personal fave.  
My prego prom pic with Kels the day before my Colt was born.

The last pic of the belly.
Forever.
9.9.13

Goodbye belly, hello Son.

Worth it.  
So very worth all 23 pounds of it.

*I gained 50 lbs with the twins.  
I know you were curious.
:)







3 comments:

  1. So fun to document---you will look back and love these memories!! N. Swish

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made pregnancy look good both times!

    ReplyDelete