Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Fun

Did you hear the Pacific NW had a snow storm this week?
Well we did.
And it was rad.
I like snow approximately 1 bazillion times better than rain.
It's so dang pretty.
And peaceful.
And way fun to play in!
Snow + cardboard box = Good Times

Snow gear courtesy of our most generous friend Timi.
(With the exception of the pink pants.)

It's no wonder kids love snow days.
Hello! sugary goodness.

This is from Sunday when the first flakes started to fall.
So precious.
Lincoln likes the snow.
He enjoyed throwing snowballs, exploring, making tracks, sledding and sliding, building snowmen and making snow angels.
He was also the first to want to head in doors.
He has been reminding us about how much he loves the beach. And maybe how we could go to the beach sometime.
And how he likes the sun. And when can we go to Hawaii. And summer is his favorite.
Is this my kids or what?!
Get us to the sunshine.

Lila loves the snow.
No seriously, she never wants to come in.
And she just has the most adorable smile on her face the entire time we play.
I love her.

Our snow family. Lila made it with daddy.
She was so proud.


Funny-faced sissy.

This is what we woke up to this morning. 10 inches of winter wonderland.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun!!! I also love the snow.It is so quiet and beautiful when it first falls....very peaceful and makes us slow down alittle and enjoy instead of rushing around...Enjoy and stay warm and safe!!!Nanny S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I randomly found you through my dear friend Kara and her insane Pinterest page. I clicked on what I thought was a link to the item I liked and it turned out to be your blog. I then spent the next 45 minutes reading about your adorable family! Until my 5 year old decided he didn't need to be asleep at all and came down to get me. And I think it's hilarious you call your kids turds. We do too! It's what I was thinking when I heard his sweet little voice telling me he was still hungry. Any-whoo. I finally got him fed (again) and back down and could stalk your blog a little more. I think you are awesome and one day hope to possibly live out there (or in CA, which I think you like, but not sure) for a little while. One day. God bless and keep the funnies and adorables coming!!

    ReplyDelete