Friday, October 14, 2011

Take 3

We did the pumpkin patch today...for the 3rd time. You heard that right, it's not even half way through October, and we have been to the patch 3 times. We just love Autumn. Today we met some of the ladies from my mom's group and their children.

The twins would've stayed at the duck races all day long. It was 50 degrees this morning, and they were soaking wet, and they could have cared less. Kids are amazingly warm. Must be because they Never. Stop. Moving.

I like these pictures much better than smiling-and-looking-at-the-camera pictures. Because this shows Lincoln + Lila's relationship. BFF's for sure.

The bowling game was awesome. At first, I thought Lincoln might have inherited my fly bowling skills by watching how high his ball went up before it dropped and rolled toward then pins.

But then, I saw Lila's throw and it became clear to me that the Pearl definitely takes after my bowling skillz.

Sometimes I forget how small petite I am...UNTIL I see myself in pictures. Like this one for instance, in which my toddlers almost cover me entirely when I'm squatted next to them. Also, it's been a looooooonnnnggg week in Casa Swish, so please excuse how exhausted I look.

'Hey Mama, LOOK! A potato!'

Oh yeah, Wild Man Jack came to.

3 comments:

  1. Cutest little pumpkin patchers ever:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 times! You rock! I am trying to get one visit on the books!!! What pumpkin patch is this? I have never seen so many activities before for little kids. We typically go down to Lacey (Hunters Pumpkin Patch). Great photos...of course!

    ReplyDelete