Friday, July 16, 2010

Rockstar

I have had to fill out a lot of paperwork lately that has asked me to list my occupation. Job title....hmmmm--that is a very interesting question to ask a stay-at-home mama. Here are some of the options I'm considering using the next times I need to answer the same question.

Household Manager
Personal Assistant
Domestic Goddess
Short-order Cook
Meal Planner
Dishwasher
Cleaning Lady
Ass Wiper
Wardrobe Consultant
Chauffeur
Nurse/Boo-Boo Kisser
Playground Lady
Personal Shopper
Errand Runner
Social Coordinator
Party Planner
Photographer/Videographer
Hair Stylist
Freakin' Kiddie Clown
Beatboxer Extrordinnaire
Noise Maker
Shuttle Bus Driver
Referee
Lifegaurd
Dog Walker

I mean the list could go on and on. Believe me, I will be listing these in the future because sometimes 'mom' just seems boring. (Although any mom knows it is anything but!) Perhaps I will just write in ROCKSTAR. Because after a day of completing all of the above mentioned tasks, and more, I feel like one.

I'm proud to be the mama of this mess!


6 comments:

  1. You should just say ...too numerous to list all my jobs and titles....the list of my skills goes on and on !!!!!!!!Nanny S

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. my sister called herself "homestead manager" when they lived on some land outside the city in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes you ARE a ROCKSTAR:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...laughing outloud. You are soooo all of those and much more! You are an amazing Mama.

    So weird to see you walking on a country road. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one, Karla. You missed Napkin and Tissue which are two of my most fulfilling roles in my house. Serving as a five year old's tissue for his tears (and more) is truly the highlight of any day. :)

    They are growing up so fast! Sweetpeas!

    ReplyDelete