Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Copy Cats

My sis took her little Coco on her first bike ride last week. Why hadn't I thought of that?!? Brian + I have always loved biking together. (We've pretty much been on an extended hiatus since I was pregs.) So when Kels mentioned that they did it, and Lucca loved it, we couldn't wait to try it too. The babies loved wearing their 'hats'. In fact, I think they wore them for about an hour and half after the ride. Needless to say, they loved it. We will be enjoying many, many more in the future.




1 comment:

  1. So cute. Looks like they had lots of fun! And yay that they wore the helmets. LC definitely didn't want anything to do with his in the beginning and cried the entire time. Now, it is exciting. Hey, you and Brian need to find stylish helmets because you know one day the kids will ask you where your helmet is and of course, you will always wear it and be setting a good example. :)

    PS I know because I got the question today! :)

    ReplyDelete