Tuesday, June 1, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...


-When I ask the twins a question, and they respond, 'I don't know.'
-Lila's kisses.
-Lincoln's kisses.
-Brian's kisses.
-Laying the twins down in their beds at night--they say 'ni-ni' + wave 'bye-bye'.
-Chocolate chip cookies.
-Snuggling + chasing.
-Hand-sewn dresses.
-Raspberries.
-Sissy starting to call me 'ma-ma'.
-Jett's hand-me-downs.
-My lil' dude's smile. Melts. My. Heart.
-Yo, Gabba, Gabba. (Dear God, THANK YOU for this show. AMEN!)
-Sleeping through the night!!! (Almost always!)
-7pm bedtime. (Probably the best decision we have made as parents thus far.) :)

Every night before I shut my (completely exhausted) eyes, I take a moment to reflect on these days. Maybe the best days of my life. I am so thankful that I get to spend my day with two of the coolest people I know.


6 comments:

  1. Lincoln and Lila are two of my favorite things. I love watching them grow, even though it is from a far. You are an amazing Mama Karla. (wiping tears. I know...I am a sap.)

    p.s. more hand-me-downs in the mail this week. I love seeing Lincoln in them.

    ~timi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is seriously the cutest picture I have ever seen. :) Ridiculously adorable. The Swisher fam is one of our favorite things! Miss and love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youall are some of my favorite things!!!Thanks for sharing with us!!! Hold those memories close for time passes so quickly---but I held mine close and believe it or not they are still precious memories in my heart and mind of my special little blessings when they were young...Too cute that picture..Mom S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilee looks like Linky in the NO MORE GRAPES tearfilled face! They are both so so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured both of them so perfectly in where they are right now. Lilee loves her binks and Linc loves his blankie. Such sweet faces and a great picture. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete