Tuesday, March 16, 2010

California

Team Swish is in California this week. And it has been quite eventful so far. A beautiful 1st birthday party for Lady Lucca. (I mean, it is like the L's are triplets when they are together.) A weekend in the beautiful bay area. A quick trip back to Folsom with a very sick girl. 2 days and 6 hours at urgent care. 48 hours of temperatures on our sweet daughter hovering between 103 and 105. Beautiful weather. Reintroducing our babies to warm sunshine after the very long NW hiatus. I actually get to see my babies arms in short sleeve shirts! Their bare feet and rolled up pants are so adorable running around in the grass chasing birds and bunnies. B is in Chicago for a few days for business, but will be back soon to spend the weekend with us. Sissy is feeling so much better! I'm enjoying myself, and actually getting to relax...just a little bit. It is so nice to have some extra hands. Lincoln is walking more and more. We've been to the zoo. We are spending so much time outside...did I mention the weather is beautiful. You might have to drag us kicking and screaming back home on Sunday. I don't think we want to leave!!!

I'll be back to blogging soon. But I have to get outside now, BECAUSE--the weather is so freaking beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous. Wish we could enjoy the sunshine with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo glad you are now able to relax and enjoy your SUNNY DAYS:):)

    ReplyDelete