Sunday, May 4, 2014

Oh, Mama!

Happy Mama's Day to me!
...just a tad early.

Every year for Mothers Day, the kids + I take our pics with my friend Willow.


It's always fun to actually have professional pictures taken with my kids.
(I'm usually the one behind the camera.)
Life is realllly stressful for us right now with our impending move, 
and the morning these pics were taken was particularly challenging.

I feel like I look as exhausted as I was feeling.


But I do love them so.  
A moment frozen in time.
These 3 precious children who will not stop growing.
No matter how hard I try.

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet pictures..I think you look great!! She did a good job capturing their personalities!! Nan S

    ReplyDelete
  2. C.U.T.E.S.T. Family award!!!!!!!!!!!!! Memory captured of THIS crazy time of your lives.....lookin' soooo good despite the stress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama you pull off tired way too well! Sweet little family you have there.

    ReplyDelete