Monday, May 19, 2014

A Story About A Day

Today started yesterday.

That's kinda how I see it because I feel like I was up all night with my baby.  
Well, not allllll night.  
But my average 3 times a night with my little guy. 
Yes, he's 8 months old.
Yay!
Then it quickly proceeded with a bottle of spilled nail polish, that was snuck into a bedroom, all over the carpet.
Yay!

Attitude from my Pearl.  
Is 5 the new 13?!?  
Girlfriend can bring the funk!
(She comes by it honestly.)

A meeting with our realtor that went WACK one minute in when my baby sliced his finger on a can of La Croix.
Blood on everything.  
So we put a band-aid on that stud.  
Which he proceeded to swallow. 
He only choked on it for half-a-second.

Random pieces of my nicest jewelry spread haphazardly on the stairs from Miss Stickyfingers.
Boxes packed and stacked, and after many years, we finally got to break up with Comcast.

The PacNW is giving us a nice farewell with loads of sunshine.  

But listen, at least there was no poop in the tub.
(Cause that was yesterday.)

Oh, and we sold our house.




2 comments:

  1. HURRRRAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! SOLD THE HOUSE!!!! WHAT A RELIEF!!!!!!!!!! AND, you survived the other craziness with your usual wit and class:):):):):). Good job, K!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another day in the life of Living the Dream..Hold on help is comming!!!! Congratulations on selling the house..one more thing off your list!!

    ReplyDelete